- Free onsite parking
- 3.5 hours face-to-face
- First Aid & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
First Aid course BrisbaneHLTAID011 - Provide First Aid (including CPR)
Get First Aid & CPR certified in 3 easy steps
Book online and complete self-paced e-learning Step 1
Complete your training and assessment at the workshop Step 2
Get your First Aid & CPR certificates on the day Step 3
First Aid training
Our First Aid course provides learners with the skills and knowledge needed to provide First Aid in both community and workplace settings.
First Aid accreditation
Our First Aid certificates are nationally recognised and accepted in every Australian state and territory.
Upon successful completion of training and assessment you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the following accredited units of competency:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Why students love our First Aid & CPR course
- Free parking We picked training locations with plenty of free onsite parking so you can get in and out with ease.
- Smooth delivery You'll work on our tablets using our simple training system - no mucking around with paperwork.
- Nationally recognised 100% WorkSafe approved First Aid & CPR certificates valid in all Australian states and territories.
- Certificate issued on the spot We will prepare and issue your First Aid & CPR certificate at the workshop - no waiting required!
The topics covered by the first aid course include:
- Responding to an emergency situation
- Communicating details of the incident
- Provide first aid procedures
- Content of First Aid kits
- Using First Aid kits
- Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Usage of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Signs, symptoms and management of conditions and injuries such as allergic reactions, poisoning, cardiac conditions, strokes
- Use of bandages for bleeding, fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains
- Incident review & reporting
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a First Aid Certificate last?
Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) certificates are valid for 3 years.
CPR certificates (HLTAID009) are valid for 12 months. You must complete CPR refreshers every 12 months for your first aid certificate to remain valid for the 3 year duration.
Why complete a first aid course
Australian employers have an obligation to provide their workforce with access to trained first aid officers and equipment. You might want to complete a first aid course because your employer asks you to, to improve your employability or to know what to do "just in case".
The nature of the work will determine how many first aid officers are required on the workplace:
|Workplace||Risk factor||First aid officers|
|Office||low-risk||1 in 50 workers|
|Construction site||high-risk||1 in 25 workers|
|Mining site||remote high-risk||1 in 10 workers|