- Free onsite parking
- 3.5 hours face-to-face
- First Aid & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
First Aid course Gold CoastHLTAID011 - Provide First Aid (including CPR)
Wyatt Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Wyatt is a qualified trainer and assessor who is continually seeking the most effective way to provide learners with engaging training that translates directly to the workplace.
Get first aid certified in 3 easy steps
Book your course online and complete e-learning Step 1
Complete your training and assessment at the workshop Step 2
Walk away with your first aid certificate on the day Step 3
First aid training
Our accredited first aid course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to effectively provide first aid in a range of situations such as community and workplace settings.
Our first aid certificates are nationally recognised and accepted accross Australia.
You will be issued with Statement of Attainments for the following accredited units of competencies upon successful completion of the training:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Why students love our first aid course
- Free parking We picked training locations with plenty of free onsite parking so you can get in and out with ease.
- Smooth delivery You’ll work on our tablets using our simple training system – no mucking around with paperwork.
- Nationally recognised 100% WorkSafe approved first aid certificate valid in all Australian states and territories.
- Certificate issued on the spot We will prepare and issue your first aid certificate at the workshop - no waiting required!
The topics covered by the first aid course include:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Communicate details of the incident
- Provide first aid procedures
- First aid kit contents & usage
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Usage of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Signs, symptoms and management of conditions and injuries such as allergic reactions, poisoning, cardiac conditions, strokes
- Use of bandages for bleeding, fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains
- Incident review & reporting
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a First Aid Certificate last?
Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) certificates are valid for 3 years.
CPR certificates (HLTAID009) are valid for 12 months. You must complete CPR refreshers every 12 months for your first aid certificate to remain valid for the 3 year duration.
Why complete a first aid course
Australian employers have an obligation to provide their workforce with access to trained first aid officers and equipment. You might want to complete a first aid course because your employer asks you to, to improve your employability or to know what to do "just in case".
The nature of the work will determine how many first aid officers are required on the workplace:
|Workplace||Risk factor||First aid officers|
|Office||low-risk||1 in 50 workers|
|Construction site||high-risk||1 in 25 workers|
|Mining site||remote high-risk||1 in 10 workers|