- Free onsite parking
- 2 hours face-to-face
- LVR & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
Low Voltage Rescue and CPR Training (LVR & CPR) Gold CoastUETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel (including CPR)
Gold Coast LVR & CPR course booking
115 Currumburra RoadAshmore QLD 4214
Thursday, 05 October 20232:00pm only 3 spots remaining
Tuesday, 10 October 2023
Thursday, 12 October 2023
Tuesday, 17 October 2023
Thursday, 19 October 2023
Tuesday, 24 October 2023
Thursday, 26 October 2023
Tuesday, 31 October 20232:00pm Booked out!
Thursday, 02 November 2023
Tuesday, 07 November 2023
Wyatt Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Wyatt is a qualified trainer and assessor who is continually seeking the most effective way to provide learners with engaging training that translates directly to the workplace.
Tanya Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Tanya is a qualified trainer and assessor with experience in both health and safety and as a first responder. She is passionate about providing exceptional learning experiences.
Get LVR & CPR certified in 3 easy steps
Book your course online Step 1
Complete your training and assessment at the workshop Step 2
Get your LVR & CPR certificates on the day Step 3
CPR and LVR Training
Our nationally accredited CPR and LVR course is designed for electricians who need the qualification for work. The course provides learners with the skills and knowledge needed to respond to an emergency involving work on live low voltage electrical panels, including effectively using the low voltage rescue kit and performing CPR.
Our CPR and LVR certificates are recognised by employers in every Australian state and territory.
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for each of the following accredited units of competency:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Why students love our LVR & CPR course
- Free onsite parking We picked training locations with plenty of free onsite parking so you can get in and out with ease.
- Qualified CPR and LVR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised 100% ASQA approved CPR and LVR certificate valid in all Australian states and territories.
- Certificate issued on the spot We will prepare and issue your CPR & LVR certificate at the workshop - no waiting required!
The topics covered in the CPR & LVR course include:
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a CPR and LVR certificate last?
Electricians must refresh their CPR and LVR certificates every 12 months. You will be required to complete refresher courses every 12 months to remain CPR and LVR qualified.
How much does a CPR and LVR course usually cost?
CPR and LVR training on the Gold Coast usually costs between $90 to $130
Can we do group bookings?
Yes, contact us for CPR and LVR Gold Coast group bookings.
Will I get a reminder that my CPR and LVR renewal is due?
Yes, Tradie Training will send you a reminder prior to your CPR and LVR renewal to allow you to book your CPR and LVR refresher course before it expires.